Restaurants & Bars
The three restaurants to choose from, offering international buffets or à la carte menu, and a bar which delights the taste buds and brings out an epicurean touch essential to a successful holiday, a journey within a journey!
• Open 24hrs
• Continental breakfast served as from 5:30am till 7:00am
• Rotation of refreshment throughout the day
• Internet facilities
• Wide screen TV
• Relaxation area & shower facilities
• Buffet style
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner
• The Main Restaurant brings the freshest local produce and the finest imported foods to the guests table. Experience the feel of a local market and engage all five senses in a warm relaxed yet refined ambiance.
The wide show kitchen allows guests to observe the chefs in action, interact with them and get a glimpse on some culinary secrets. The cuisine is global, modern and creative focusing on the product and being true to the ingredients all the time.
The contemporary interactive all day dining restaurant is inspired by the Middle Eastern, Western and lesser extend Asian cooking through an elegant mélange of traditional flavours of the various regions and contemporary demand for freshness and balanced nutrition. Food display is offered for all meal periods with daily changing Buffet.
• Lunch and dinner a la carte
• Located on the white sandy beach of the Island. The Beach Restaurant offers lunch & dinner in an island setting where guests can contemplate l’ile aux Aigrettes situated in the Mahebourg Bay, about 850m off the south-east coast of Mauritius.
Whilst Lunch will be more focused on daily Mauritian specialties.Twice a week, local fisherman will display their catch of the day where guests can pick from an array of fresh seafood. During lunch time, guests will be offered the luxury of either being seated in the restaurant area or on their sunbeds pampered by our dedicated team members whilst sipping a 300Ml Frozen mint Margarita or a FREAKSHAKE.
Dinner will be mostly focused on fresh seafood from Mauritius but not limited to, in a fine dining set up where our Executive Chef will display his Savoir Faire on your plate. Dishes will be presented in refined and chic ambiance, as one would say, ‘Eat with your eyes first’.
• Opened for dinner a la carte
• Monday to Saturday
• A restaurant that ignites the pleasures of dining while traveling and experiencing best local dishes from the Mediterranean countries. Exclusively a-la-carte dining experience throughout dinner with many dishes served in Pots / platters / family style which may be enjoyed individually or shared. Food that encourages discussion, food traditions & history in a modern style.
Taking its lead from the key elements of regional Middle Eastern foods, Mezze, Kebabs, Tagine and slow roasts. Dishes will be both traditional and contemporary, some using western cooking methods but Mediterranean ingredients.